– Assessment of national minimum wage liability over a number of years and involving analysis of a substantial amount of data from a number of sources. Assisting in agreeing the final liability with HMRC.
– Assisting a property group in ascertaining the strength of a potential claim against a lessee in relation to suspected transactions at undervalue. Our review included analysis of the financial accounts to assist the legal team.
– Acting as expert witness for the defendant in the food sector in a claim regarding termination of an agency agreement. We provided an expert report, a joint report of experts and gave evidence in High Court.
– Acting as party adviser in a shareholder dispute regarding a complex group of property interests. Our assistance assisted the shareholders to agree a resolution at mediation facilitating the dissolution of the interests without proceeding to court.
– An opinion on the quantum of loss in a joint venture dispute. Our input assisted the parties in resolving the dispute shortly ahead of the court hearing.
– Assisting in quantifying the loss arising in a claim against an insurer for failure to pay the full sum insured. Our work included assessing the opportunity cost of the delayed receipt of funds and the impact on the planned growth of the enterprise.